- Dublin City Centre
- Jan 25, 2023
Brilliant opportunity for an experienced finance professional to join an expanding Irish SME based in Dublin City Centre as a Company Accountant.
As the successful applicant you will be an integral member of a small finance function to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, budget and forecasts preparation as well as development and management of internal control policies and procedures.
- Manage all accounting operations carried out by the finance function including billing, A/R, A/P, GL, inventory accounting.
- Responsible for the management, coordination, and preparation of monthly payroll
- Management of the day-to-day finance function, while liaising with the Head of Finance.
- Statutory Returns: Responsible for preparation and submission of VAT/VIES/Payroll and other statutory Returns through Revenue Online Service.
- Bank reconciliations for Irish and Foreign exchange accounts.
- Credit Control collection
- Overall responsibility for reconciling outsourced credit card function.
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting.
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience in industry/proactive
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA preferred.
- Though knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Detailed knowledge of VAT compliance and reporting
- Experience with Xero preferred.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and someone who takes initiative is a must.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- Team Leader | Accounting & Finance - Commerce & Industry