Client Side Quantity Surveyor
- BBBH788336 Jul 22, 2021 Competitive
A Dublin based real estate developer with over 30 years in business is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team.
Quantity Surveyor - Client Side
A Dublin based real estate developer with over 30 years in business is looking for a Quantity Surveyor to join their busy team. This role is based in Dublin but will require some travel to monitor projects onsite.
- Preparing sub-contract package tender documents including measurement as necessary
- Reviewing tenders received, negotiation of tender packages in conjunction with management
- Site records and document control
- Preparation of forecasts and cost value reconciliations
- Monthly Valuations
- Negotiation of variations as necessary
- Update projected Final Account
- Preparing monthly reports for Senior Surveyor and/or Commercial Director as required
- Holds a QS degree
- 3 years + experience in a similar role
- Proficient in all aspects of IT including Cubit/Buildsoft
- Full clean driving licence
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Can do attitude
If this sounds like you then please apply online now!!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Construction & Property Recruitment