- JN -102023-1950107
- Oct 31, 2023
Our client is an established accountancy body in Ireland looking for a Change Specialist to join their new programme - 12 Month FTC
Our client are embarking on a new Transformation Programme and are looking for a Change Specialist to join this programme.
As a Change Specialist you will play a crucial role in driving organisational change initiatives within the Institute. Working alongside the transformation Change Lead, you will lead and facilitate the successful implementation of transformational projects, ensuring seamless transitions while minimising disruption and maximizing benefits realisation. Your expertise will be essential in guiding teams, stakeholders, and employees through the change process, fostering a positive and adaptive culture while also enabling leaders to act as change accelerators on their teams. This role will report to the Transformation Change Lead.
- Conduct thorough impact assessments to understand the implications of proposed changes on various business units, processes, systems, and personnel, and proactively address potential challenges and risks.
- Support the design and implementation of comprehensive change management strategies, frameworks, and plans that align, to existing PMO processes, to support the successful execution of transformational initiatives across the organisation.
- Identify and analyse stakeholders impacted by changes, develop communication and engagement plans, and ensure key stakeholders are informed, consulted, and involved throughout the change journey.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop clear and effective communication materials, including change messages, updates, and training programs, to deliver better staff outcomes and ensure employees are informed, prepared, and equipped to adopt new practices.
- Define criteria for measuring change readiness, evaluate the organisation's readiness level, and recommend appropriate interventions to bolster preparedness.
- Establish key performance indicators (KPIs) to measure the success of change initiatives, provide regular progress reports to stakeholders, and make data-driven recommendations for improvement.
Required Competencies & Personal Profile:
This position requires knowledge of several areas including:
- Conducting detailed change impact and readiness assessments
- Design and implementation of transformation change management processes.
- Communications channels, their use, assessment of effectiveness, and implementation
- The ability to implement change through others.
- Strong team player and able to collaborate with others.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Good listening and communications skills
- In addition to technical skills, working knowledge of the Association industry is desirable, including knowledge of the following: ITIL Foundation Expertise; Project Management Capability - PMBOK, Prince2, etc.; UAT Testing Experience; Systems Implementation Methodologies.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in relevant Social or Business Science.
- 5+ years of related change management experience
- Experience in managing diverse stakeholders at different levels of the organisation.
- Microsoft 365 Experience (SharePoint, Yammer, Team, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- CIPD/CMI/IPM Certification a plus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.