- Jan 25, 2023
Looking for experienced administrators to join a leading financial institution. This role is based in the account switching department.
* 4 months contract*
Work hours: 36.25 hrs/week; Mon-Fri
Looking for experienced administrators to join a leading financial institution. This role is based in the switching department.
The successful candidate will be responsible for a number of activities including the switching of current accounts,customer contact, liaising with other banks and handling of manual customer correspondence.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
- Ensuring that account switching applications received from all channels are processed accurately and within internal and Central Bank SLA
- Liaising with other banks where required
- Generation & review of manual customer correspondence.
Residual Balance Reclaim
- Ensuring the residual balance reclaim forms are processed accurately and within internal SLA's
- Liaising with Customer Services to request any additional information required to process the reclaim
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
· Relevant experience at administrator level in a Financial Institution
· Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Core Competency Skills:
· Proven ability in meeting challenging deadlines
· Strong analytical ability and attention to detail combined with good judgement and an ability to think independently
· Results focused and the ability to perform to meet stretch targets
· Self-motivated and highly energetic with the ability to work on their own initiative or as a part of a team
Apply today with a copy of your CV!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.