- JN -012024-1954264
- Jan 18, 2024
Great opportunity for a Automation Engineer to join an exciting Pharmaceutical company in Dublin on a long term hourly rate contract. Hourly rate depending on experience.
- Responsible for ensuring reliable and robust DeltaV DCS and vendor packaged equipment automation system technical design to meet business and process requirements including integration to other systems such as MES and the Data Historian.
- Supporting the Automation Technical Leads and actively participating in the creation review and approval of the project deliverables, such as design documents, the configuration build, FAT, installation, commissioning and validation activities.
- Supporting the technical delivery of Automation systems including the site DCS, DeltaV, a number of OEM supplied control systems and their integration to the site MES and Data Historian systems.
- Participating in the development and implementation of the site Automation strategy for the lifecycle support and optimisation of the automation systems on site.
- Support the development of site procedures for the administration and maintenance of all systems.
- Ensuring all design & project work is completed in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science or the Life Sciences.
- 3+ years experience in a similar role within a pharmaceutical environment.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Alex Doyle by calling 021 2 300 300 or
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment