- Dublin City Centre
- JN -012024-1954170
- Jan 17, 2024
Are you degree qualified in Mechanical or Electrical Maintenance Engineering with experience in planning, implementation and reviewing maintenance strategies
- Plan future maintenance work to reduce potential delays and maximise maintenance workforce productivity.
- Develop job plans based upon work request and field inspection of the work site when work plan does not exist for equipment whilst also considering resource availability.
- Assist in the development and execution of condition surveys.
- Identify and co-ordinate necessary resources, with sufficient lead time prior to the start of the work to ensure those resources can be scheduled for efficient execution of work. Resources may include:
- Work scope and job instructions,
- technical information,
- parts and materials,
- special tools and equipment,
- special permitting,
- minimum skill levels and quantity of human resources required,
- production operating conditions
- Drawings and sketches of various equipment, frames and structures for fabrication or repair
- Estimate man-hours required by skill and work duration
- Communicate with Stores Manager and reserve critical parts and materials required and follow up orders of the parts used
- Reserve required outside services such as contracted routine maintenance contractors, calibration of safety and operation critical plant and equipment, calibration of maintenance tools, insurance inspections, training certifications etc
- Organise and follow up the off-site repair of equipment by third party contractors/suppliers
- Maintain a close contact with mechanical, electrical and CHP maintenance teams and follow up daily progress of PMs and CMs
- Provide a weekly list of approved and planned maintenance work to be executed the following week
- Prepare monthly PM and CM reports
- Review equipment history on approved corrective work orders. Identify situations with repeat failures. Identify problem situations for resolution
- Close planned work orders. Review actual work effort required, work duration, and parts and materials used. Review comments provided by those involved in work. Revise work plans as needed to improve effectiveness of future work.
- Prepare risk assessments,
- Create and keep a log of task specific risk assessments and issue them with the job plans where applicable, ensure risk assessments are briefed to the team regularly.
- Scope work for third party contractors, communicate and manage the work, review RAMS, issue permits and perform site inspections and prepare progress reports
- Keep site Safety File up to date by entering routine calibrations, certifications and inspections
- Assist and follow up closure of near misses items that require maintenance input.
- Honours Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering discipline
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products including MS Project
- Demonstrate detailed understanding of H&S statutory requirements, responsibilities and obligations
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment