Analyst, Equity Performance Analytics
Dublin City Centre
- BBBH773162 Jan 12, 2021 Competitive
A global Fund Manager is looking for a Junior Equity Performance Analyst to join their Dublin office on a 12 month contract.
This dynamic role is well suited to a junior candidate with one or two years experience in the funds industry. Working on a 12 month contract the primary focus is to produce regular reports, support systems testing and provide risk analysis on equity products. Day to day activities include;
- Investigation and resolution of complex queries and client queries in a timely manner.
- Calculation of Portfolio turnover, Active Share and ESG data.
- Calculation of style analysis.
- Production of quarterly fund review packs and investment risk reports.
- Responding to a significant volume of ad-hoc queries and requests.
- Taking ownership for specific tasks.
- Involvement in projects and systems testing as required.
Desired competencies include;
- Degree level in Finance, Maths, Statistics, Economics or Accounting required.
- Knowledge of Investment performance measurement is preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of VBA and SQL advantageous.
- Strong numerical and statistical skills.
- Self-motivated and responsive to a changing environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 1 4321556