Dublin City Centre
- BBBH802009 Dec 21, 2021 Competitive
Agile Project Manager / Scrum Master
Morgan McKinley are working with a well established Insurance and Financial Services firm in Dublin, who are looking for an Agile Scrum Master / Project Manager to join their team.
The company is looking for a combined Scrum Master/Project Manager to manage Agile I.S. Application Delivery Projects.
The successful candidate will be working closely and effectively with various I.S. and business managers, scrum team members and external parties, to ensure that projects are correctly chartered, planned, and executed.
The candidate will also work closely with Portfolio and System Architects,
Analysts, Technology Specialists, Quality Assurance and Software Developers. The Scrum Master / Project Manager will be expected to conform to approved methodologies and standards in delivering project management that is
compliant with the company's practice and standards.
The Successful Candidate
The successful candidate will:
- Have the ability to deliver IS Projects in a fully Agile Enviornment
- Have expertise in all aspects of IS Project Management using modern techniques to manage a project
- Demonstrate good collaboration skills
- Have a clear line of sight from project to business outcome with a focus on rapid continous delivery of business value
Essential Knowledge & Experience
- 5 + years' Agile Project Management Experience & Delivery
- Excellent Problem Solver - Ability to get to the cause of the problem and put corrective and preventive measures in place
- Ability to work on set deadlines
- Experience of the application development life cycle ( Waterfall & Agile )
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and processes
Necessary Qualifications and Skills
- 3rd Level Qualifcation in Business, Finance or Technology
- Commitment to maintaining the highest standards of compliance and regulatory adherence
- Professional written and verbal communicator
Please contact Laura Reid at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone: (01) 4485655 for more information.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Project, Transformation & Consulting Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555