Accounts Payable Specialist
- BBBH809448 Apr 11, 2022 €30k - €40k
Accounts Payable Specialist | 6 Months contract | Remote option | Immediate start | Very Strong Possibility to Become a Permanent Position
Excellent opportunity for a passionate Accounts Payable professional with Ireland's fastest growing communications provider.
- 6 Month contract
- High potential to become a permanent position
- Accounts Payable Coding, matching, obtaining approval and entering large volume of purchase invoices for clients on ERP software daily while ensuring the necessary controls are adhered to.
- Managing the AP query inbox for a portfolio of clients, ensuring all emails are responded to in timely manner.
- Liaising with suppliers in various countries to maintain a good relationship
- Analysing employee expenses and processing payment of same
- Administering payments on Bank Accounts.
- Matching Bank Payments to vendor invoices.
- Completion of month end procedures within specified deadline
- Reconciliation of month end GL accounts and accruals
- General AP duties as required, including filing and archiving
Qualifications and Person Specification:
- Proven experience in a similar capacity (3+ years)
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite including Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong systems experience and knowledge (NetSuite experience advantageous)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with prove ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.