Accounts Payable Senior Specialist
- BBBH798637 Dec 03, 2021 €30k - €40k
You will be reporting to the Accounts Payable Manager. The role will be part of the existing Dublin-based finance team with primary responsibility posting of invoices, assisting with payment runs.
- Provide guidance, support to AP clerks.
- Responsibility for Team training for new & existing team members - further develop training materials for new & existing processes
- Work closely with the AP Supervisor, escalate issues in a timely manner and ensure enquires are resolved and communicated
- Post correctly processed invoices for all entities
- Processing of invoices if required/backup for AP clerk
- Manage cooler Pos for all entities
- Own the Ire AP/AFFI Mailboxes and ensure mails have action tick completed - raise any escalations with the AP Supervisor
- Overview and/or Processing Freight invoices on SAP and maintain stock movement with reference to weekly reports and match freight invoices to movement file
- Arrange for new vendor accounts to be setup on SAP
- Perform Supplier reconciliations, in urgent cases, chase invoice/approvals/queries
- Discussion with AP Supervisor on outstanding queries list
- Develop a procedures manual, updating as required for new/changed processes
- Reconcile and clear all direct debits from bank rec's
- Support process improvements and any project activity in relation to AP
- Ensure VAT compliance is adhered too for all entities.
- Ensure BI report is reviewed and shared with Operations
- Assist in the preparing of weekly payment runs. Prepare payment through SAP
- Assist with Balance sheet reconciliation at month-end.
- Ad-hoc reporting as required
- Good people skills, ability to provide guidance and leadership to team
- Planning & Organizing, excellent time management with ability to re-prioritize as needed
- Posting/approval of high volume of invoices
- Attention to detail
- Experience of multicurrency transactions
- Proficient in the use of MS Outlook and Excel
- Previous experience of SAP/ERP is highly advantageous
- Knowledge of accounting transactions
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555