- JN -012024-1954440
- Jan 19, 2024
- €40k - €50k
We have a great opportunity for a strong Accounts Payable professional with a creative Advertising multinational based in the Dublin 6 area.
You will report directly to the Financial Controller whilst working as part of a personable and supportive team.
Overview: To plan and execute the processing of transactions for the Creditors Ledger, Petty Cash, Employee Expenses, Credit Cards and Bank Accounts and to support the team in other ancillary tasks including Rebate Invoicing, Client Cash Allocation and the monitoring of Employee Time Recording.
- Creditors Ledger
- Checking New Supplier/Supplier change forms in accordance with Company Policy
- Schedule and execute weekly Supplier Payment runs and manual cheques (adhoc)
- Reconcile Creditors Ledger and follow up on differences
- Reconcile Supplier Statements
- Employee Expenses
- Ensure that expenses are compliant with company policy.
- Ensure correct allocation of expenses to codes and proper backup included.
- Prepare the enhanced revenue report for uploading to revenue before payment of expenses.
- Credit/ Cards (Daily- Basis)
- Process credit card payments when proper approval received.
- Upload/Record credit card expenses on finance system.
- Reconcile CC statements with Expenditure requests & monitor CC balances
- Bank & Cash Management
- Receive and review all Bank Account statements;
- Book all transactions to Nominal Ledger (including FE differences)
- Carry out periodic cash forecasts
- Monitor activity with Treasury and record cash movements in Nominal Ledger
- Book and allocate Client Receipts to the Debtors Ledgers
- Reconcile all Bank, Credit Card and Petty Cash Accounts at month-end
- Maintain schedule of Rebate Agreements for the Current Year
- Generate and record all Rebate invoices in accordance with Supplier agreements
- Monitor collection of Rebate Receivables; cross check with Creditor position
- Maintain schedule of Accruals and Prepayments
- Carry out ad-hoc analyses of actual expenditure as required
- Monitor Outstanding POs; escalate to Financial Controller
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Minimum of 2-6 years Accounts Payable Experience in a fast paced organization
- Frequent user of Excel
- Accounting Technician advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience in a medium to large company
- Strong attention to detail and communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Accounting & Finance, Industry & Commerce | Leinster