Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a KYC Analyst on behalf of a top-tier bank based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract The KYC Analyst will be rewarded with a daily rate of upto £158.
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a KYC Analyst on behalf of a top-tier bank based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract. The KYC Analyst will be rewarded with a daily rate of upto £158.
* Complete quality checks on KYC records which have been prepared and submitted by KYC analysts in the onboarding team.
* Validate the information within KYC records and Customer Identification Program documents to ensure completion and accuracy
* Partner with Relationship Management and Compliance teams to assist with the preparation, development, due diligence and approval of the electronic Know Your Client (KYC) record and supporting appendices
* Ensure KYC records incorporate local regulatory requirements / Global Business Support Unit (BSU) Standards
* Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding the bank, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behaviour, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
Work experience and academic background required for this position -
- Position responsible for participating in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting activities in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to assist in the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC project.
Soft skills, abilities that the candidate must have
- excellent organizational skills, ability to multitask and adapt to change
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills with the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to both work collaboratively and independently; ability to navigate a complex organization
- Proficient in MS Office applications ( Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Project management skills
- Demonstrated understanding of data analysis and reporting
Work shift: M-F 9-5 pm, WFH for time being then 3 days in office 2 from home
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.