Customer Service Helpdesk
- BBBH802994 Jan 26, 2022 £100 - £125 pd
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Customer Service Helpdesk Administrator on behalf of a leading bank based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract.
Morgan McKinley is recruiting for a Customer Service Helpdesk Administrator on behalf of a leading bank based in Belfast on an initial 6 month contract. The Customer Service Administrator will be rewarded with a day rate of £81.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Takes ownership of the software requests from the first touch through to fulfilment ensuring any escalated requirements are managed to the customer's satisfaction.
- Work on fast paced request management queues fulfilling requests on a first come first served basis.
- Provides customers with regular communicative updates on their requests and ensures a best in class services is provided throughout the life-cycle of the request.
- Maintains comprehensive software license procurement and entitlement records to the highest quality.
- Performs license availability, alternative product options, and pricing for software products on a request by request basis.
- Evaluates product requests for completeness, accuracy and appropriate approvals.
- Submits procurement requests using online systems ensuing that all of the required and appropriate quotes / supporting documentation are included.
- Builds and maintains proactive relationships with vendors, large account resellers (LAR), Citi project teams and Procurement Services (PS) on software request activities.
- Receipts and validates software received from vendors and forward request to the appropriate technical teams for final delivery to clients
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant - Corporate Accounts
+44 (0)1179 440 600