- JN -102023-1948302
- Oct 06, 2023
Join a dynamic Finance Analyst team in a temporary 12 month contract role that supports both the Treasury and Accounts Receivable functions within a nationally recognised company.
This 12 month contract role will see you reporting to the Finance Operations Management Accountant, you will play a crucial role in the financial operations of the business.
- Take ownership of daily maintenance and reconciliation tasks for multiple bank accounts.
- Monitor funds in assigned bank accounts, maintaining optimal cash management practices.
- Act as the primary contact with our banking relationship manager, handling inquiries and facilitating process changes.
- Manage general queries and information requests.
- Maintain banking mandates and collaborate with banks for necessary updates.
- Perform quarterly treasury access reviews.
- Tackle ad hoc banking duties as they arise.
- Effectively manage audit queries.
- Processing credit card refunds
- Supporting the monthly accounting processes for Group Companies
- Preparation of weekly and monthly direct debit cycles
- Assisting with internal and external audits
- Allocation of cash receipts
- Weekly reconciliation of bank statements
- Staying informed about technological advancements and industry developments
- Daily reconciliation of credit card receipts.
- Part Qualified Accountant desirable but not essential
- Strong system knowledge of accounting programs such as SAP, Oracle, Sage, JD Edwards,
- Previous Treasury experience a distinct advantage.
- Minimum 3 years in a fast paced, high-volume Accounts Recievable Role
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Proven track record of being able meet deadlines
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment