- JN -092023-1947331
- Sep 16, 2023
- €20k - €30k
We are looking for a temporary resource in one of our clients HR L&D team for 8 weeks with a possible extension to 10/12 weeks. The candidate will be responsible for data administration and have stro
**Hybrid working model**
To be considered for this role you need to have a high level of attention to detail and an ability to work in a fast-paced environment and an ability to apply own initiative to get the job done most efficiently.
Main day to day duties:
- Reviewing data files
- Identifying omissions and updating templates accurately and at pace
- Prepare data transfer files in an Excel template and interrogate our learning system (training on which will be provided).
- Ad hoc administrative tasks as per department needs.
- Liaising via email and or phone internally to communicate information to other parties
9-5:30 (wiggle room here eg. can work 8-4:30 for example if preferred)
37.5 hours per week
WFH option (would be required to be onsite for 1st few days for training and some days throughout, company laptop supplied)
Apply ASAP to register your interest for this opportunity
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Office Support