- JN -092023-1946729
- Oct 05, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a leading pharma company to recruit a Supply Chain Associate to join their Cork based supply team.
Working with the wider Supply Team, the Supply Chain Assocaite will manage supply, build relationships with suppliers and customers and ensure to ensure the arrival of stock to meet customer demand. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for their first step in the supply chain sector gaining experience from receiving sales orders right up to delivery.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Act as point of contact for a portfolio of external supplies, receive, analyse and process forecasts and orders, manage inventory and deliveries.
- Monitoring orders placed until arrival, ensuring timely arrival on site to ensure customer order fulfilment.
- Be familiar with products and processes to facilitate swift responses to customer enquiries.
- Participate in regular business reviews, conference calls and face to face, based on defined customer portfolios
- Liaising with Distribution and Manufacturing to ensure accuracy regarding schedule adherence
- Maintain accuracy on customer forecast information to support all planning activities
- Updates the Sales team of any relevant information such price changes, order/production issues ensuring this is done as timely as possible
- 3+ years' experience in a supply chain focused role preferably within the pharma industry.
- Understanding of forecasting and Supply and Demand Supply Chain models
- Experience using SAP essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Supply Chain Recruitment