- BBBH778497 Mar 31, 2021 Competitive
Leading Multinational Medical Device company in search of an Experienced Supplier Engineer to join their growing team. Excellent collaboration & ownership opportunity
If you are looking for a company with a global reach that can offer you excellent career opportunities and personal development along with a local collaborative team then this may be the opportunity for you!
This is a brilliant opportunity for an individual who has come from a regulated manufacturing environment and ideally with a Supplier Quality engineering, Process / manufacturing / process engineering background. This role will offer the success individual a rare chance to work in tandem with Supply Chain, Quality, Operations among others.
This role concentrates on all aspects of supplier selection, supplier process & material changes and technical support for all purchased commodities on site. The Supplier Engineering Team is responsible for the technical leadership and resolution of non-conformances in the supply chain in support of business continuity and the transfer in, and integration of, New Products into manufacturing sites and achieving year-on-year material cost reduction targets.
- Technical Team Member on teams comprising representatives from Purchasing, Supplier Quality and Business Units responsible for all aspects of Supplier Management.
- Responsible for supporting objectives of the Team in terms of Quality, Cost and Service.
- Supports Continuous Improvement of Quality & Quality Systems, Service Capability and Total Cost of Ownership throughout the Supply Chain.
- Supports investigation of Material Quality issues as they arise. Works with Quality, Procurement & Business Units to resolve issues and disposition product.
- Promotes the Quality System within the Supply Base.
- Works with Procurement, Supplier Quality Engineering, Receiving Inspection & Business Units to ensure that components meet established requirements.
- Ensures that adequate Corrective Actions are identified, implemented and controlled by Suppliers
- Provides guidance to other functional areas in applying Supplier Management system requirements
- Contributes to the development, maintenance and improvement of Supplier Management Policies and Procedures.
- Communicates effectively with all Internal & External Stakeholders.
- Develops new Supply sources with Procurement Team
- Assesses and Approves Supplier Requested Process Changes
- Identifies, Supports and Leads Material Value Improvement Projects (VIP's) throughout the Supply Chain.
- Transferring and implementing processes either from development or from another manufacturing facility.
- Project planning, in detail, in support of major project, product/process transfer etc.
- Development and implementation of appropriate supporting documentation, which complies with GMP in conjunction with the other team members.
- Lead resolution of problems that impede project progress.
- Identify and escalate unresolved obstacles to the success of the project.
- Level 8 qualification in a relevant Engineering or Science discipline.
- Minimum 3 years experience within a regualted industry in the area of Supplier Quality / Engineering
- Supply Chain Project Management Experience would be advantageous
- Strong communicator with excellent problem solving skills.
- Teamwork & collaboration is a key competency for this role.
- Ideally experience of working in a regulated environment.
If this opportunity is of interest, click the 'apply now' button or reach out to Kellie on firstname.lastname@example.org today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | Engineering Recruitment - Quality & Validation
353 (0) 21 2300300