- Contae Chorcaí
- JN -092023-1947912
- Nov 20, 2023
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a leading pharmaceutical company who have an exciting Senior Financial Analyst position.
Senior Financial Analyst (Pharma) - Cork - Permanent - Hybrid
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a leading pharmaceutical company who have an exciting Senior Financial Analyst position. The ideal professional will be a qualified accountant with strong business partnering and analytical skills with previous experience in supply chain or costing.
· Lead and manage tasks related to inventory accounts.
· Responsible for reconciling and validating goods on consignment.
· Prepare accurate and timely reports.
· Monitor goods in transit and aging, reporting as necessary.
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to address discrepancies.
· Investigate and resolve unexplained variances.
· Conduct monthly validations to identify potential discrepancies.
· Work with relevant teams on supplier account reconciliations, reporting, payment variances, and aging schedules.
· Maintain standard cost components and item code setups in accounting systems.
· Handle new item setups and revisions as needed.
· Contribute to business plan updates and forecasting.
· Participate in ad hoc projects to improve operations.
· ACCA/ACA/CIMA/CPA qualified
· Ability to translate financial information to non-finance professionals
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Organised with the ability to multi-task
· A team player with an ability to work independently
· Competitive Salary
· Career progression opportunities
· Good work life balance
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment