- Cork City
- JN -012024-1953332
- Jan 03, 2024
Are you an experienced Accounts Assistant looking to join a close knit finance team and have autonomy for your own workload? This is a great opportunity for someone to progress into a more senior role
This fantastic client is looking for someone with great initative and an interest in problem solving.
Role and Responsibilities
- Overseeing financial data and reporting and ensuring compliance with legal requirements
- Nominal ledger analysis and transaction recording in the practice accounting system
- Invoicing, processing of client receipts and payments and processing and issuing of payments
- Assisting with management of accounts receivable and payable Balance sheet and bank account reconciliations for month-end
- Assist in the preparation of periodic
- Management Accounts Submit CSO returns
- Prepare and file VAT returns to Revenue Cash Management with associated banks
- Assisting external auditors for year-end
- Undertaking other ad-hoc/admin duties and supporting other team members, as and when required
- Bookkeeping experience essential (desirable - experience dealing with client funds)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good organisation skills, the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Please apply for further details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment