- JN -102023-1948616
- Oct 09, 2023
A growing multinational company based here in Cork is looking for a unique candidate with a key interest in analysing data! With experience in Salesforce, you may just be the perfect candidate.
With a fantastic benefits package, 3 days in the office just north of Cork city, this client are looking for the next piece of the puzzle to join their team.
- Manage accountability for the sales program that provides trial units to customers to promote sales opportunities
- Prepare weekly analysis of trial units on loan to customers
- Engage with Sales to resolve overdue loaned units and other queries
- Develop KPI's for reporting on the success of the program
- Present monthly KPI's to Sales and Finance Leadership
- Provide training to Sales on trial process
- Calculate monthly commissions payments for Europe
- Set up new sales personnel / teams into CRM system
- Enter or modify commission rates into CRM system based on incentive plans
- Calculate commissions and bonus payments to sales personnel based on commission plans
- Track achievement of commission bonuses and accelerated rates
- Accrue expected commissions for month-end financial close
- Perform monthly reconciliations of commission accounts
- Respond to sales personnel queries regarding any aspect of quota attainment and/or commission payments
- Participate in development of new sales incentive plan structures each year
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with ability to work through challenging and frustrating issues with a positive attitude
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail - accuracy is critical
- High-energy individual with ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work independently and take initiative
- Ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong system skills (especially Excel, SAP, Salesforce)
Please apply for further details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment