- BBBH779367 Apr 07, 2021 Competitive
A strong mid level position for IT professionals working in the PI area of ERP system functionality, an immediate hire so please don't hesitate to register your interest.
Our Multinational client is looking to engage an OSI PI Analyst/Engineer for an initial 12 month Contract role, working on the development and implementation of PI infrastructure.
The main duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Development of PI infrastructure (Asset Framework, Event Frames, PI Vision)
- Work as part of a team to perform to high standards at all times.
- Proactive Trouble shooting and preventive maintenance of our systems
- Life cycle management of our PI systems
- Ensure that personal training requirements are completed in compliance with site procedures.
- Ensure that Execution Systems documentation is managed, controlled, approved and reviewed in accordance with site procedures to meet business needs and production schedules
- Develop and monitor Execution Systems Department metrics/KPIs to ensure that departmental goals and targets are met.
- Drive efficiencies across the site through suitable adoption of new technologies and enhanced approaches to how we operate
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Customer focused and results driven with a proven record in completing projects
- Strong decision making and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration and teamwork across site functions
- Experience with GxP documentation practices and change control processes
Education and Experience:
- Third level Degree in engineering, science or an IT discipline.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience within a pharmaceutical or GMP regulated manufacturing environment.
- Thorough knowledge of OSI PI, Asset Framework and Event Frames with significant relevant project implementation experience as well as knowledge of PLCs, IT Infrastructure & Hardware knowledge
- In-depth Technical knowledge of S95 Level 1 systems such as Emerson DeltaV, Honeywell EBI.
- Key appreciation of Industrial Automation Networks and their Communication Protocols.
- Good understanding of S95 level 4 systems and their capabilities such as ERP, Quality Systems, Data warehouses etc… to facilitate the transition to integrated Execution Systems.
- Good appreciation of Industry 4.0/IIoT and how we can effectively drive to transform within this framework
- Experience with Data Visualisation technologies such as Tableau
This position will contribute to a wider business vision to digitise the environment and take them to the next level.
Please reach out to Lisa Lawlor for a discussion in confidence about this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
353 (0) 21 2300300