Operations Excellence Lead - Cork
- BBBH811963 Apr 01, 2022 Competitive
Exciting opportunity for a Operations Excellence Lead to take the next step in their career with our multinational client in North Cork!
This position is a chance to reach new heights in your lean skills and development. If you are looking to establish yourself as a future force in Lean methodology this position is worth exploring. Salary will be competitive for a role of this level.
- This position will be responsible for managing and facilitating the Lean Six Sigma initiatives and strategy across the site and across all business functions.
- Provision of training and ongoing support on existing Business Excellence tools, refining and improving these tools and introducing new ones as appropriate.
- Develop solutions to diverse business problems of high complexity which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Identify and pursue value improvement and waste elimination to support manufacturing and overhead areas through the initiation and completion of Lean projects in line with business goals and objectives.
- Plan and organise project assignments of substantial variety and complexity. Initiate, maintain and execute schedules for projects and project milestones.
- Manage Lean Six Sigma reporting activities for the organization internally and to Corporate.
- Identification of improvement opportunities and initiation of project teams to achieve site goals and facilitating the removal of barriers to ensure successful outcomes.
Educational & Experience Requirements
- Degree level qualified in an Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent education.
- Minimum of 5+ years' Lean Six Sigma experience, with at least 3+ years' as a Black Belt in a manufacturing setting.
- Lean Six Sigma Black belt required.
- Excellent decision making and communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Team Lead - Production & Logistics
353 (0) 21 2300300