- Cork City
- JN -102023-1948852
- Dec 08, 2023
This company is looking to hire a Junior Maintenance Technician who is looking to take that next step in a regulated manufacturing environment. Facilities experience would be an advantage.
- Work with other technicians to become more familiar with the machinery and effective advantage.he most common problems experienced with the equipment.
- Maintain list of supplies and ensure that they are ordered/purchased in a timely manner to prevent any lapse in production.
- Work with the director of operations to make improvements to production procedures.
- Perform highly diversified duties to install and maintain production machines and the plant facility's equipment.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production and performs scheduled maintenance repairs of production equipment during machine service.
- Perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
- Diagnose problems, replace or repair parts, test and make adjustments.
- Perform regular preventive maintenance on machines, equipment and plant facilities.
- Perform a variety of plumbing maintenance and carpentry functions.
- Use a variety of hand and power tools, electric meters and material handling equipment in performing duties.
- Detect faulty operations, defective material and report those and any unusual situations to proper supervision.
- Trade or degree qualification required.
- Trained in the use and upkeep of Manufacturing machinery.
- Knowledge of Quality and cGMP standards.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment