- Jan 25, 2023
- €30k - €40k
Are you looking for a fresh start in January 2023? Is acquiring a new role one of your New Year's Resolutions? If so this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Logistics Team Lead - Cork
A fantastic opportunity has just landed on my desk with a fast growing medical services company based in mid Cork.
As Logistics Team Lead you will be responsible for a decent sized team of logistics operatives & drivers who will be transporting the company's medical supplies around Ireland on a daily basis. The ideal candidate for this role will have previous experience as a Logistics Coordinator in a fast paced role and will need to have strong communication skills as the primary contact for the Logistics team.
Standard working hours are 8.30am - 5pm Monday to Friday with a requirement to be on site all 5 days.
- Responsibility for planning and coordinating time sensitive deliveries and collections of products using the company software system.
- Dealing with ad-hoc requests for deliveries and collections from all areas of the business which can range from a van to an artic vehicle.
- Manage logistics team personnel including all HR related items, training annual leave etc.
- Manage critical deliveries efficiently nationwide.
- Responsible for the co-ordination / monitoring of time sensitive requests and also deliveries
- Proven experience as logistics coordinator
- Strong Leadership qualities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good knowledge of both Inbound and outbound logistic best practices.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | (Logistics, Transport, Warehousing & Trade Compliance) for Munster & Connaught