- Jan 25, 2023
Fantastic new opportunity to work with a Pharmaceutical company in Cork as a Lead Project Engineer, to join their growing team.
This role is an initial 12 month contract, with a large Pipeline of work. Hourly rates dependant on experience.
- Responsible for the delivery of projects and continuous improvement of systems, equipment and processes through the application of good engineering practices.
- Manage and support delivery process and C&Q standards.
- Lead engineering execution of projects and initiatives in the platform, for strategic projects.
- Generates capital equipment appropriations required for new process implementation or facilities and controls expenditures to ensure compliance with timing and budget requirements.
- Provides technical leadership of multi-functional teams on many projects/ process improvements and resolves inter-functional issues.
- Ensures the documentation of project and program activities and work.
Education & Experience:
- Degree Level qualified in Chemical or Process Engineering.
- 4+ years of experience in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Right to freely work in Ireland with no Visa Restrictions.
For more information on the role please feel free to contact our specialist engineering recruiter Gerard Crowley by calling 021 2 300 300 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Science Recruitment