Junior Field Service Engineer
- BBBH773127 Jan 12, 2021 Competitive
You will have basic electrical knowledge, completion of apprenticeship is a bonus. This role involves nationwide travel and overnight stays. Good starting salary with company car.
This is an exciting opportunity for a hard working, motivated candidate who is good with equipment and wants to start growing their career. You are most likely getting the 'no manufacturing experience' rejection from applications. This is a unique opportunity to gain access to production equipment in manufacturing environments and get a handle on installation, commissioning and maintenance works.
- Attend to scheduled service work to meet service contract requirements and to provide technical support to clients. Travel to customer sites is an essential aspect.
- Carry out electrical installation, wiring, fault finding and root cause analysis.
- Perform equipment maintenance in accordance with contracts, and to promptly prepare and submit required reports.
- Perform emergency breakdown service for customers.
- Perform site evaluation and company commissioning of equipment.
- Promote Services agreements on equipment.
- Promote use of original parts on equipment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Engineering Recruitment
353 (0) 21 2300300