In-house Corporate Governance Manager (Dublin or Cork)
- BBBH767786 Oct 07, 2020 Competitive
Pharma multinational | Corporate Governance/Company Secretarial | Dublin or Cork
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Corporate Governance specialist or Company Secretary to join a global biopharmaceutical company either in their offices in Cork or in Dublin.
The successful candidate will report to the Head of Legal and be responsible for:
- Managing the company's Irish entities to ensure that all company secretarial/corporate governance requirements are met;
- Day-to-day corporate governance support, in collaboration with the legal team;
- Coordinating, overseeing and taking minutes of board meetings;
- Maintaining the statutory books and records for the Irish entities and monitoring compliance with all relevant statutory and regulatory requirements, including filing deadlines;
- Closely liaise with key internal stakeholders, such as Finance, Tax, Treasury, Regulatory Affairs, etc. on projects such as corporate restructurings, company formations, branch registrations, Treasury transactions, etc.;
- Design and implement governance processes and delivering training on same.
- Substantial relevant experience as an ICSA qualified Company Secretary;
- Experience in-house with a multinational company is a significant advantage.
IF THIS OPPORTUNITY INTEREST YOU PLEASE APPLY OR CONTACT BERNARDO PINA ON 014321555 OR BPINA@MORGANMCKINLEY.IE FOR A CONFIDENTIAL DISCUSSION.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
+353 1 4485683