Hardware Operations Technician
- BBBH773165 Jan 12, 2021 Competitive
Due to ongoing growth, a global tech company based in Cork is currently looking for a Hardware Operations Technician to join their team.
Our client in Cork is currently recruiting for a Hardware Operations Technician as they are developing the future of AR/VR displays. As a Hardware Operations Technician you will play an important role in a multi-disciplinary team developing and introducing new LED display components.
Ideal team members are adaptable and resilient, eager to approach operational tasks with curiosity and tenacity, and able to find ways to support our cross functional teams.
- Support wafer inventory tracking and forecasting for technology team
- Managing incoming wafer shipments
- Managing outgoing wafer shipments
- Updating Manufacturing Execution System (MES) database
- Managing wafer storage and lab supply
- Ordering and tracking wafer storage and shipping supplies and other lab consumables
- Communicate with research teams, project managers and logistics teams for daily priorities and status updates
- Experience of working within a manufacturing or laboratory environment, including use of Manufacturing Execution System (MES)
- Understanding of planning, scheduling and use of databases
- Use of MS Office software including Excel, Word
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Able to work on own initiative after training, with limited supervision
- Attention to detail and methodical worker
- College certificate or diploma in a science, mathematics or engineering subject
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Remote Delivery
021 2300 300