- Sep 28, 2022
Morgan McKinley are delighted to be working with a large National retail wholesaler who have an exciting opportunity for a Finance Business Partner to join their Finance team.
Finance Business Partner - Supply Chain - Hybrid - Cork
If you are a qualified accountant with minimum 2 years' financial accounting experience in either practice or industry, consider yourself to be commercially aware with strong communication and analytical skills and thrive on working in a fast paced challenging but rewarding environment, this opportunity could be exactly what you are looking for!
This role will focus on the budgeting, planning & forecasting of the business in addition to providing commercial & strategic support. The role offers variety and progression for the right professional.
- Responsible for the divisional financial reporting (weekly/periodic/quarterly), quarter-end hard close & forecast/budgeting.
- Provide support to the Supply Chain Department in all areas of financial analysis and reporting
- Builds and maintain cross functional relationships
- Comply with all operational processes and procedures within supply chain
- Liaise with the wider Finance team to ensure alignment on the Finance objectives, budgets & targets
- Deliver on Group Financial Reporting requirements
- ACCA, ACA, CIMA, CPA Qualified with 2+ years PQE
- Excellent communication with proven experience developing professional relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Thrives in a fast-paced busy environment and comfortable to work autonomously to tight deadlines
- A confident, logical self-starter with a can do attitude.
Please contact cbigger@morganmckinley or 021 2 300 300 for a full job spec or a confidential chat.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment