- JN -102023-1948769
- Dec 08, 2023
This role is perfect for someone who wants to work for a household name in the Utilities sector. The Hiring Manager is looking for a Facilities and Maintenance Coordinator who is process focused.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain maintenance and planning databases.
- Schedule works between vendors and operational sites
- Ensure all required H&S documentation is in place before work commence.
- Maintain equipment asset registers, ensuring accuracy and consistency.
- Carry out regular reviews of programme progress, budgets, changes, risks, and issues, and ensure that reports are produced and circulated on an agreed timeline.
- Auditing and reporting on systems
- Maintain and update standard operating procedures for the group of service engineers
- Track and update monthly maintenance reports
- Initiate or prepare non-routine reactive maintenance reports.
- Procurement of miscellaneous office requirements and security equipment
- Special project activities assigned from time to time.
- Documentation of processes and implementation of efficiencies as they are developed.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a similar role desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of maintenance system.
- Previously worked with asset management systems desirable.
- Familiarity with HSQE and compliance.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment