- JN -012024-1954429
- Jan 19, 2024
I am looking for an Engineering Documentation Controller for a world leading manufacturer based in Cork
* Support the transition to A&D PLM, SAP and Solumina. The successful candidate will
engage in project work and problem solving with both internal and external colleagues.
* Become a site expert for the new ERP system. Includes A&D PLM, SAP, Solumina, i-WIN and other tools relating to technical documentation and data configuration management practices.
* Review new and existing drawings to support changes and the approval/release workflow. This requires a knowledge of drafting requirements, standards, reading and understanding mechanical dimensions and tolerances.
* Modify and maintaining technical procedures to be used throughout the assembly processes in production, as well as controlling the distribution and availability of procedures as applicable.
* Participate in setting up new parts as required. Includes checking part parameters, configuration, and associated drawings.
* Processing and release EOs, includes setting up items and loading data to Teamcenter, checking, and correcting any configuration issues before releasing items in Teamcenter - including configuration control of e.g., export or ITAR restricted information.
* Experience working with technical documentation.
* Knowledge of Configuration Management practices and tools.
* Knowledge of drafting requirements and standards.
* Ability to read and understanding mechanical dimensions and tolerances.
* Understanding of technical terms and drawing conventions in the electronics industry.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Office software. (Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams etc…)
* Knowledge of SAP, NX, AutoCAD or Teamcenter would be an advantage.
* Relevant engineering qualifications are an advantage.
* A Lean qualification and experience are an advantage.
* Internal Auditing experience is an advantage.
* Experience working in a manufacturing environment is an advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
Adam Pettit McNulty
- Recruitment Consultant | Life Sciences & Engineering Recruitment