- JN -102023-1949946
- Oct 27, 2023
Do you have 1-2 years experience working in a Credit Control position and looking for a new opportunity to join a growing team? Then this could be your next job!
My client, an established Irish Business in Cork, is looking for a dedicated and results-driven Credit Controller to join their team.
This position will work within the Credit Control function of the business along with 5 other people and will be responsible for managing and collecting overdue receivables, maintaining positive relationships with customers, and collaborating with internal teams to reduce outstanding debt.
This role requires strong communication skills, attention to detail, and the ability to proactively chase customers for timely payments.
This role is based fully onsite in the office.
- Contact customers, both business and domestic to collect overdue receivables.
- Proactively chase customers to improve cash collection and reduce outstanding debt.
- Maintain detailed records on collection activities, including ongoing account/customer issues.
- Work on resolutions where necessary to resolve outstanding payment issues.
- Ensure that sales orders are processed in compliance with credit policies.
- Advise the Accounts department regarding payment allocation based on customer remittances and other relevant details.
- 1-2 years experience working in a Credit Control position
- Strong communication and negotiation skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to work proactively.
- Proficient in using Excel
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity, please get in touch today with your updated CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.