- JN -102023-1949977
- Oct 27, 2023
At Morgan McKinley we are delighted to be working exclusively with an East Cork client in the search for an experienced Credit Control & Rebate Analyst .
This position, within a well-established team, is the perfect opportunity for a detail orientated Credit Controller with experience in Rebate Analyse.
- Oversee the cash collection & margin management.
- Analyse collections performance, including error management.
- Update management, highlighting any areas of concern with a strategy to improve.
- Monitor volume through comparison reports and identify ways to increase.
- Monthly meetings with Sales Reps and Management to review credit accounts & rebates/margins.
- Manage large commercial accounts across multiple sectors to include pricing of orders, PO management, consolidation invoices, remittance, allocation of funds received.
- Price, process & issue invoices to customers.
- Ensure all cash is allocated correctly and rectify any issues that arise prior to month end.
- Calculate & process credit notes on customer accounts.
- Complete tenders ensuring service levels are achievable & pricing is competitive.
- Monitor the daily price changes within the industry and ensure that the system is updated to reflect same.
- Customer account management.
- Issue arrears letters to customers as required.
- Liaise with customers to implement payment plans and settlement strategies.
- Perform credit checks and confirm trade references for new business accounts.
- Complete new supplier set up.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment