- JN -092023-1947759
- Oct 04, 2023
Are you QFA qualified looking for a new exciting role? This role takes care of a client portfolio (end to end) which applies to retirement pension structures, protection benefits & investments.
Role & Key Responsibilities
- Client portfolio end-to end administration.
- This involves annual portfolio reviews and valuations, processing new business, communicating, and interacting with product producers (generally major insurance companies) to ensure prompt processing of applications
- This applies to pre & post retirement pension structures, protection benefits & investment portfolios.
- Communicating with clients regarding their portfolios and new applications in an effective and timely manner
- Working with and supporting advisors in meeting regulatory compliance requirements
Education, Qualifications & Experience
- BA (Hons) Degree within a Business or Finance related discipline
- A minimum of 2-3 years' relevant experience within a similar role, preferably within a Financial Advisory firm or Life & Pensions Broker
- QFA qualified or progressing towards this qualification
- Working knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) requirements and associated Compliance requirements
Skills & Attributes
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of attention to detail with a focus on numerical skills
- Ability to manage own workload while prioritising effectively and efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook (Intermediate)
Please apply for further details.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Financial Services Recruitment