- JN -102023-1948837
- Oct 10, 2023
A leading financial services company are recruiting for financial customer service advisors with fantastic career progression and benefits - full study support also available.
Are you looking for something new with great opportunities for you to upskill and progress?
This role is a step straight into the financial sector and has fantastic benefits and career progression opportunities.
Do you want the opportunity to gain a funded APA Qualification as part of your training?
A leading company in Shannon are looking for people to join their growing team of financial customer service associates. This role is a fantastic opportunity for people who are unsure of their career path as this allows you to kick-start a career in the financial sector.
This is an amazing opportunity for someone looking to start their career in the financial service sector by gaining first-hand experience and getting the opportunity to gain a globally recognized APA Qualification that is funded as a part of your training.
- Responsible for putting payment plans in place.
- Handling a portfolio of customers.
- Providing a high level of customer service at all times.
- Deal with customer queries and complaints.
- Escalate severe queries to management.
- Deal with queries in a timely fashion.
- Correspond with customers via telephone, letter and email.
Skills and Experience:
- 1-2 years experience in customer service
- Call center experience- desirable
- Ability to work to targets and deadlines
- Native level English required
- Negotiation skills
- I.T Knowledge
- Commission and bonus available.
-Pension from Day one.
-Healthcare from Day One.
- Full study support for APA.
- 20 days holidays plus 3 company days.
-Free parking on site.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role. Please contact Ellen at Morgan McKinley by applying to this role.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.