- BBBH777440 Mar 10, 2021 €70k - €90k
Group Internal Auditor - provide weekly and monthly management reporting and will visit each site location auditing current procedures and controls, suggesting improvements where necessary and e
Group Internal Auditor
This person will provide weekly and monthly management reporting and will visit each site location auditing current procedures and controls, suggesting improvements where necessary and enforcing best practice.
LOCATION : Currently Remote Working
REPORTS TO : Divisional Financial Controller
- Plans, executes and reports on audits / reviews assigned by the Divisional Financial Controller and Finance Director.
- Interprets policy and procedures and applies professional accounting, IT and auditing principles and standards to test and evaluate financial, IT, operational and risk management controls.
- Develops recommendations which have been agreed with management ensuring that the recommendations are realistic and achievable and cost effective and add value to the business.
- Build positive working relationships with Divisional management and the Business teams to ensure mutual understanding of the role of internal audit and work with them on business process and internal control
- Communicate with key external parties such as auditors and relevant agencies.
- Performs other duties as assigned including ad hoc projects and special investigations as deemed appropriate by the Divisional Management team.
- The candidate will be a qualified ACCA or equivalent.
- Ideally Certified Internal Auditor (CIA), Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
- Certified Information System Auditor (CISA) or ACL Certified Data Analyst (ACDA) will be an advantage.
- An experienced Internal Audit professional in an international, ideally manufacturing group.
- Has operating in a Big 4 / Top audit firm and a plc environment for a number of years.
- Has the ability to strike an appropriate balance between independence and common sense.
- Risk based approach.
- Familiarity with computer aided audit techniques.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on his / her own initiative.
- High level of personal and professional integrity.
- Able to influence and engage people at all levels across the Group.
- Credible, flexible, personable and team oriented.
- Strong problem solving abilities.
- Sound business judgement and an ability to be decisive.
- Clarity of thought with the ability to analyst complex business situations.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral.
- Able to work to deadlines.
Regular travel within Europe will be required to the Group's overseas subsidiaries.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
353 (0) 1 4321555