- JN -012024-1953826
- Jan 12, 2024
- £70k - £75k
Are you a qualified, experienced and commercially focused Finance Manager, seeking a new challenge within the Manufacturing industry?
Morgan McKinley, Cambridgeshire are proud to be supporting an industry leading manufacturing business in Cambridgeshire. They are seeking a qualified, experienced, and commercially minded Operations Finance Manager, who can partner with the wider business, drive processes as well as be involved in the decision making.
The permanent Operations Finance Manager role in Cambridgeshire is a hybrid role.
The Operations Finance Manager in Cambridgeshire will need to have a proven track record in manufacturing with experience around managing a small team, business partnering and stakeholder engagement up to c-suite level.
Our client is looking for an experienced Operations Finance Manager to join their growing team. This position comes with a lot of autonomy and influence, working closely with the finance team whilst reporting to the Finance Director.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
· Partnering with Directors and Heads of Departments
· Influence and support tactical and strategic business decisions driving business improvements and cost reductions
· Provision of daily and weekly reporting, trend & variance analysis, and commentary with recommendations
· Ensure end to end decision making and develop standardised approaches to our processes
· Willingness to challenge the Senior Leadership Team to help shape the direction of the company
· Oversee year end auditors and stock counts
· Annual budgets and monthly reforecasting
· Qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA OR ACCA)
· Ideally 5+ years Manufacturing/FMCG/Food & Beverage experience
· Experience analysing and explaining financial figures to senior stakeholders
· Excellent communication skills including interpreting financial information for non-financial managers
· Strong IT ability and data modelling
· Strong Excel skills
The permanent Operations Finance Manager role in Cambridgeshire has a lot of benefits including hybrid working, bonus, car allowance, private medical insurance, pension and more.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Delivery Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment