- JN -012024-1954588
- Jan 23, 2024
- £25k - £30k
Sales Administrator, permanent role, salary up to £30k, excellent benefits, office based in Amersham, newly created position due to growth.
We have a fantastic opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a growing company in Amersham in a newly created role as part of continued growth.
The focus of the role is to manage the end to end customer fulfilment process from order entry through production to delivery, solving any operational issues along the way and keeping the customer informed throughout. You will work closely with supply chain colleagues in Hong Kong, Account Managers, production teams, and customers on a global basis.
Responsibilities will include:
- Respond to customer order requests and enquiries in a timely manner
- Communicate updates regarding production and deliveries to customers
- Work closely with colleagues in UK and Hong Kong to track orders and anticipate and resolve any potential issues
- Provide pricing information, product specifications and other details to customers
- Process customer orders, ensuring to check that pricing and quantities are correct
- Advise customers on minimum order requirements, production and delivery timescales
- Monitor open orders and production progress, and advise customers of any changes
- Communicate proactively with customers to manage expectations, particularly in regard to delayed shipments
- Ensure all customer / order information is accurate and up to date in the database
The successful applicant will have excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong attention to detail and good IT literacy including Excel.
This company is offering a competitive salary of up to £30k, excellent holiday allowance of 25 days plus Bank Holidays and your birthday off in addition, parking, pension, annual bonus and flexible working options so that you can adjust your start and finish time to suit you. They also finish at 2.30pm on Fridays. Please note this is office based 4 days a week.
For more information apply now!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Principal Consultant | Office Support Recruitment