- BBBH805022 May 13, 2022 £50k - £55k
Financial Analyst - Milton Keynes - Permanent role - Construction and Manufacturing business - Hybrid working - upto £55,000
Morgan McKinley are working with a fast growing group who are recruiting for an experienced Financial Analyst / Business Partner to help grow their business and work closely with the commercial and reporting teams.
The role requires an excellent level of IT skill and an analytical and pro-active mindset. Excellent Excel skills are a pre-requisite and experience with data manipulation and different software packages would be a distinct advantage, especially Microsoft Dynamics Business Central and Sales 365.
- Preparation of accurate and timely financial reporting, including:
- Consolidated monthly and quarterly management accounts (P&L, balance sheet and cash flow) against budget and prior year
- External stakeholder reporting (e.g. covenant reporting)
- Consolidation of budgets and business plans
- Preparation of consolidated group accounts for audit
- Profitability analysis (by project, product, geography, supplier, etc) to support decision making
- Analysis of working capital to identify areas of improvement and implementation and execution of working capital initiatives
- Work with senior management to identify other initiatives to drive improved performance, implementing and monitoring of those initiatives
- Supporting the Group in ongoing implementing Business Central/ S365
- Supporting the subsidiaries as required, including visits to sites
- Play a supporting role in M&A activity and integrating acquired companies into the Group
· Good standard of general education
· Qualified accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA)
Knowledge and Experience
- Experience working in an SME/B2B environment, ideally with more than one entity/location
- Experience of working in an environment with regular financial reports produced to tight reporting deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills, comfortable working with complex Excel models
- Experience with Microsoft Business Central, Sales 365 and Power BI would be a distinct advantage
- Very good understanding of costing methodology, gross margin and working capital analysis
- Excellent communication skills.
The position of Financial Analyst at Milton Keynes is offered with a salary between £50,000 - £55,000 + benefits
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment
+44 1908 966 032