- BBBH811326 Mar 30, 2022 £55k - £60k
My client is a financial service organisation with offices across Bristol, London, Birmingham and Glasgow. This is a permanent role - hybrid working model e
Talent Development Manager - Permanent
LOCATION: BRISTOL, BIRMINGHAM, GLASGOW OR LONDON
My client is looking to hire a strategic and delivery focussed Talent Development Manager to help drive forward their L&D offering and support the wider talent agenda.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert in relation to learning and development, planning and executing the L&D strategy to support the current and future learning needs of the organisation.
- Owning the end-to-end learning provision (assess needs, plan, develop, deliver, evaluate), seeking to continuously improve on previous success.
- Working with senior stakeholders in the business & HRBP team, you will review the current learning and development offering, develop new programmes and embed these into the business.
- Reviewing & refreshing current skills gap-analysis you will also design and develop programmes that ensure the organisation has robust talent development plans with the associated actions in place.
- Managing the early careers development pathway to upskill interns, apprentices and graduates, ensuring content is fit for purpose and aligns to best practice in the early careers space.
- Ownership in planning and managing the yearly graduate induction programme, delivering a business aligned programme within the budget requirements.
- Liaising with necessary stakeholders in respect of compulsory training to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Managing the LMS to meet the mandatory training requirements associated with a regulated environment and grow the overall provision of learning.
- Managing the organisation's professional memberships and study policy, taking the necessary action to further the professional development of companies employees. Providing Reward and the HRBP team with the inputs required in respect of promotion and compensation decisions linked to qualification passes
- Contributing to succession planning, talent management and inclusion and belonging initiatives.
- Proactively managing the L&D budget including proactive management of the organisation's apprenticeship levy.
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with third party training providers.
- Proactively sharing learning and development initiatives with the wider team in order to create a value-add function
- Seeking process efficiencies in order to make best use of time and resources within the organisation.
Experience and Competencies Required:
- In-depth knowledge of the latest L&D trends and thought leadership concepts.
- Experience of delivery end to end programmes for Graduate, Apprenticeship and talent management initiatives essential.
- A comprehensive working knowledge and experience of a wide range of models, concepts and diagnostic tools for the identification, design, delivery and evaluation of learning solutions.
- Systematic approach to training and the provision of learning opportunities.
- Experience in assisting learners in transferring learning outcomes to improvements in performance.
- Competent with Learning Management Systems and experience of data analytics and detailed budgetary management.
- Experience of working in a regulated financial services environment helpful.
- Proven ability to work collaboratively and communicate effectively across all levels of the business both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to make strategic connections across the talent piece and provide commercial learning recommendations.
- Experience aligned to career progression pathways, succession planning and strategic L&D initiatives, in conjunction with BAU activity.
- Demonstrable enthusiasm, energy and delivery focus.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment
+44 (0)1179 440 600