- BBBH812273 Apr 06, 2022 £20k - £25k
Are you an experienced administrator looking to work within IT department? Do you have an interest in technology? A fantastic permanent role is available for a Bristol based client
Job Title: Group IT Administrator
Report To: Group IT Manager
Required Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Previous administrative experience
- Interest in IT is required
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Problem solving and organisational skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Outlook, OneNote, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams)
This role also provides support and absence cover to the Group Administrator (Bristol), and to the Admin roles in London, including for Annual Leave booking and cover. This will be co-ordinated between you, your line manager and the Group Office Operations Manager with the emphasis on prioritising the overall needs of the Group during those periods.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Management of IT asset and application registers
- Improvement of internal processes to ensure a smooth and efficient IT service is provided to the Group of companies
- Ordering and management of IT equipment in line with Group IT purchasing policy
- Liaise with third party suppliers regarding IT set up of accounts and hardware
- Mobile phone management and reconciliation of monthly bills
- Manage return of IT equipment from leavers
- Booking couriers for pick up and delivery of IT equipment to employees
- SharePoint, Dropbox and other system permission management
- Complete IT inductions with all new starters
- Monitoring and management of IT support tickets, including escalation to the Group IT Manager as necessary
- Assist personnel in resolving working from home IT issues collaboratively
- Additional ad hoc IT project work as required
- Support to the Group Administrator (Bristol) with ad hoc administrative tasks e.g., booking travel and welcoming office visitors etc (as required)
- Collaboration with the Admin team (Bristol & London) as required for administrative tasks
- Covering administrative duties during periods of Admin team absences (e.g., lunch, Sick Leave, Annual Leave etc) - co-ordinating this with your line manager and the Group Office Operations Manager
Hours of Work
As a professional employee, you will work such hours as may reasonably be required to fulfil your responsibilities and will typically attend the office between the hours of 9.00 and 5.30. The business operates a flexible working environment and subject to agreement, you may agree from time-to-time flexible working arrangements, such as remote working.
- Collaborative - Demonstrate effective teamwork and close collaboration across functions and geographical locations, to facilitate knowledge sharing and continued learning and development for the benefit of everyone.
- Diligent - Excellent time keeping, punctuality and consistent attendance at work as well as meeting deadlines, persevering with challenging tasks, demonstrating meticulous attention to detail and consistently delivering work to the highest standard.
- Trustworthy - To act ethically and with integrity in all working practices and behave with honesty and decency at all times. Be trusted and able to take sole responsibility for a task or work alone where required.
- Flexible - Respond to changing requirements which may affect the working day, and to deal appropriately with varying customer needs.
- Well Organised - Capable of planning effectively and then dealing with a number of different tasks at a time whilst still maintaining priority on the needs of the business and our customers.
- Positive attitude - Deal with challenging situations in a positive manner; have the ability to remain calm and maintain a balanced viewpoint when dealing with complex or difficult matters and demonstrating a high degree of resilience in the workplace.
- Communicative - Able to communicate at all levels across the staff and management of the business and to interact professionally with all stakeholders and our customers.
- Ambitious - Excited by the commercial strategy of the business and to want to have a continuously rewarding career with the Company, to work on new challenges with enthusiasm, demonstrate initiative, stretch capabilities and seek opportunities for personal development.
- Customer Focussed - understand that the needs of the customer take priority and strive for excellence in customer satisfaction at all times.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.
Senior Consultant | HR Recruitment
+44 (0)1179 440 600