- JN -092023-1946949
- Oct 16, 2023
- £45k - £50k
Morgan Mckinley are proud to be working exlcusively with an organisation based in Bristol who are looking for an ambitious Finance Manager.
Why join our client?
It's an exciting time to join an organisation who are passionate in what they do and the people that work for them. This is a growth role with long term plans for this role to organically progress into the Head of Finance position and would suit somebody newly qualified or part qualified with significant experience in Management Accounts/Finance Business Partnering and analysis.
How you'll make an impact
As a Finance Manager, you will work closely with the Head of Finance, playing a pivotal role in reviewing the Management Accounts and providing commercial analysis and explaining this to the rest of the business to help improve processes and review costs.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the month-end close process and resolving any issues to ensure timely and accurate completion.
- Leading, coaching, and developing the accounting team to ensure high-quality accounting processes.
- Reviewing monthly management accounts and ensuring the accuracy of the general ledger.
- Providing detailed analysis and commentary on the management accounts
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Looking at the what if and why scenarios and business partnering with the rest of the business to explain the management accounts.
- Involved in and leading financial projects
- Month end process
Your Skills and Experience
- Newly qualified or an active studier (CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
- Have strong experience in management accounts
- Benefit if led a team
- Excellent communicator
What you'll get in return
- £40,000 - £48,000
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday
- Guaranteed progression with the view to become the Head of Finance in the future
**This role is moving so if this sounds like it's for you please contact Lucy or Greg at Morgan Mckinley ASAP on 0117 944 0600 or click on apply**
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Perm | Finance & Accounting | South West