- JN -012023-1922752
- Jan 25, 2023
- £55k - £60k
An exciting opportunity for a driven professional to join a company transitioning from being product to service led, taking a pivotal role in this transition.
The Product & Services Marketing Manager will be a key member of the Central Marketing Team and will be responsible for driving the product and software GTM strategies for Europe. You will be expected to immerse yourself quickly in the brand's range of products and services and to develop as the business grows.
The Product & Services Marketing Manager will be responsible for the execution and delivery of the product and software marketing strategy, focussing on analysing consumer and competitor insights to shape positioning, portfolio management distribution and customer pitching.
- Become the inhouse expert on the brand's products and service portfolio - identifying the key USPs and supporting with performance and functionality questions across the business
- Identify, request and analyse specific data dna research for product and service categories
- Identify opportunities to increase market share and sales for business profitable SKUs
- Plan and drive forward the launch of new products and services including channel planning
- Deploy and communicate the vision and value of new products and services to the sales, customer care and senior management teams and develop sales tools that facilitate and empower the selling process
- Update and maintain key timelines and innovation roadmaps to ensure successful delivery of NPI and NSI launches including working with the Distribution Manager to ensure product availability and forward planning
- Manage the completion of key product documents and their syndication and use for the sales team
- Identify opportunities to increase attachments rates, increase RMR or increase NPS through unique and customer need driven service propositions
- Own the subscription promotional plan and ensure profitable implementation of the promotional strategy. Provide support and insight to the Sales team for the building of the hardware promotional plans
- Obtain insights into customers' usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through interviews, surveys, focus groups and sales data
- Analyse, request and disseminate insight and research for trends in customers, plans and prospects - ensure this translates into action and in turn, results
- Take the lead on bringing stakeholders up to speed on plans, escalating to the right people for feedback, approval or decision making
- Attention to detail
- Experience with managing multiple streams of work successfully
- Experience working on pan-European brands
- A good understanding of consumer electronics
- Ability to work effectively at both the strategic and operational levels
- Strong analytical brain, good at stopping trends or opportunities
- An enthusiastic and high energy individual with a strong drive to collaborate
- Ability to work in multinational and multicultural environment
- Confident to work independently
- Ability to motivate agency partners and continuously drive improved performance
- Experienced and confident to share knowledge and insights with the wider team and senior management
- Excellent organisational, written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- High energy, flexible, fantastic at communication and huge abouts of drive.
Hybrid working (2 days a week in office)
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE AVAILABILITY TO WORK IN BRACKNELL/LONDON.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Senior Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment