- JN -122023-1952932
- Feb 16, 2024
- £60k - £65k
Excellent Opportunity! Senior Financial Accountant: Commutable from Oxford / Milton Keynes / Northampton: £55,000 - £65,000 plus excellent benefits.
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working in partnership with a prestigious and well-established business to recruit an inquisitive Senior Financial Accountant who is keen to add value and proactively solve problems.
Working in partnership with the Head of Finance you will be responsible for all elements of month-end close and statutory reporting.
Responsibilities for the Senior Financial Accountant will include:
- Own the statutory accounts, tax returns and other regulatory financial requirements.
- Work closely with the Head of Finance and Finance Director to ensure all reporting requirements are met.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Work with the Head of Finance to develop budgets and forecasts processes.
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems and processes.
- Build and monitor controls where appropriate to prevent errors in data collection and calculation, and to ensure the processes are robust and compliant.
- Ensure Balance Sheet Reconciliations are preformed and appropriate controls in place
- Oversea the Fixed Asset Register
- It is essential the candidate is a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA).
- Strong technical background.
- Able to support stakeholders.
- High attention to detail.
- Able to work within tight deadlines.
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed.
Based in Banbury, the business is at the forefront of innovation, offer fantastic career development and are known for developing talent.
Salary & Benefits
The role of Senior Financial Accountant has a range of £55,000 - £65,000, plus excellent benefits.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Manager | Accounting and Finance Recruitment