- JN -102023-1949125
- Jan 17, 2024
- £65k - £70k
Finance Manager : Luton, South Bedfordshire : £60,000pa-£70,000pa plus excellent benefits, progression and state of the are working environment
Morgan McKinley is proud to be working in partnership with a prestigious and well-established business to recruit an inquisitive and hands on Finance Manager who is keen to lead from the front and proactively solve problems.
Finance Manager : Luton, South Bedfordshire : £65,000pa-£70,000pa plus excellent benefits, progression and state of the are working environment
Acting as Finance Partner and reporting Financial information across the group, you will be responsible for all elements of month-end close and statutory reporting as well as jointly leading and managing the finance function. A commercially minded Finance Manager with a 'hands on' approach and great people skills would be the ideal profile.
Responsibilities for the Finance Manager include:
- Preparation of statutory accounts for Group companies/consolidation, tax returns and other regulatory financial requirements.
- Work closely with Finance Business Partners to ensure all reporting requirements are met.
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
- Manage, prepare and review the Group Reporting function and monthly management accounts
- Building relationships with the wider business functions to drive efficiency
- Establish and implement financial reporting systems and processes to comply with government regulations and legislation.
- Build and monitor controls where appropriate to prevent errors in data collection and calculation, and to ensure the processes are robust and compliant.
- Ensure Balance Sheet Reconciliations are preformed and appropriate controls in place
- Oversee the Fixed Asset Register
- It is essential the candidate is a Qualified Accountant (ACA / ACCA / CIMA)
- Experience of leading and managing a team
- Strong technical background
- Able to support stakeholders
- High attention to detail
- Able to work within tight deadlines
- Results orientated, with a desire to succeed
Based in Luton, Bedfordshire the business is at the forefront of their industry, providing exemplary services to their entire client portfolio with all of this comes a vibrant culture, modern, state of the art working environment and fantastic career development!
Salary & Benefits
The role of Finance Manager has a range of £60,000pa - £70,000pa dependant on experience level, plus excellent benefits and career progression
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
- Consultant | Accounting & Finance Recruitment