VP - Fund Operations Manager, PE fund
- BBBH767676 Oct 07, 2020 Competitive
A well developed asset management firm is looking for an experienced fund operations manager
- Execute and implement operation workflows in timely manner
- Responsible for daily operation of fund including capital calls, distribution, reporting, budgeting etc.
- Assist and participate in new fund launching projects, from design and monitor project schedule to comprehend legal terms in fund documents perspective)
- Compile, review and update operation policies and procedures to ensure the comprehensiveness and the compliance with regulatory requirements and Group policies
- Review and streamline existing workflow to improve work efficiency and system enhancement
- Bachelor degree or above with business related disciplines with Qualified CPA or equivalent qualification is preferred
- Min. of 7 years operations experience in alternative asset management/ fund administration'
- Knowledge of Six Sigma Green Belt and Business Process Reengineer (BPR) would be an advantage;
- Strong project management and time management under fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Strong communications with fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Consultant | Financial Services Operations Recruitment
+852 3907 3950