Middle office/ Trade Support/ Settlement (AVP to VP), 2 years
- BBBH787204 Jul 19, 2021 Competitive
My client is a Chinese-based financial institutions currently looking for various middle office position to join their team. Ideal candidates with FICC/ Warrants issuance/ fixed income.
- Perform due diligence check and/or the trade capture of OTC Equity Derivatives prior to download to FO risk management system.
- Understand the risks of products and liaise with FO on the best practice of booking/booking methodology.
- Manage life cycle events on structured products.
- Resolve queries from various Operations and Shared services groups.
- Support book migrations and new products rollout.
- Interact with a diverse set of stakeholders to ensure business is serviced at an appropriate level.
- 5-7 years of experience in OTC operations or collateral management
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Business Administration or related disciplines
- Solid product knowledge on OTC Derivatives & strong mathematic & risk knowledge
- Diligent, committed and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and verbal, with internal and external clients, stakeholders across departments
Senior Consultant | Financial Services Operations | Contracting Recruitment
+852 3907 3910