Learning & Development Manager (Corporate Leadership Program)
- BBBH776401 Mar 02, 2021 Competitive
A regional property developer is currently looking for a Talent Development Manager (Corporate Leadership Program focused) to support their business growth.
About the role
A regional property developer is currently looking for a Talent Development Manager (Corporate Leadership Program focused) to support their business growth. This person will act as the key person for APAC clients' retail activation campaigns and strategic business planning for the company.
- Align with the corporate strategy and organizational development agenda, constantly enhance and review the learning & talent development framework and mechanisms in order to ensure a robust leadership pipeline and talent pools.
- Lead the end-to-end process from design to delivery regarding Talent Development framework / curriculum to support the organizational growth
- Formulate training strategies in line with business goals and objectives and design relevant training and development programs from mid to long term plan for the organization.
- Act as Internal Management Consultant to provide designated business units / functional teams with outcome driven training solutions for team development.
- Participate in learning-related projects, design and implement engaging campaign activities to encourage participation for driving a continuous self-directed learning culture.
- Track and analyze training effectiveness. Suggest and implement improvement plans.
- Measure the impact of training programs against business results.
- Support the annual talent and performance management cycle, advise people development initiatives, review internal talent pipeline, succession planning.
- Manage and maintain partnership with suppliers and vendors to deliver training and collateral on time, on budget and on specification.
- Perform other responsibilities and ad-hoc duties assigned by management in order to meet organizational and business requirements.
- Degree in Business Administraton / Human Resources / Psychology or a related discipline
- A minimum of 8 years' experience in HR / talent management / development, of which 3 years should be at supervisory level
- Solid knowledge of talent assessment and development methodology and talent markets
- Strong influencing and communication skills, interpersonal sensitivity, a high level of motivation and commitment, as well as project management and leadership capabilities
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Any questions, please feel free to contact Connie Cheung at 3907 3931.
Managing Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment