Head of Customer Service - Fast- growing Digital Platform
- BBBH783673 May 28, 2021 Competitive
A rapidly growing digital platform is now looking for a customer obessed and high calibre Head of Customer Service to manage a team of more than 100 customer service professionals and exceed customer
About the Company
A rapidly growing digital platform is now looking for a customer obessed and high calibre Head of Customer Service to manage a team of more than 100 customer service professionals and exceed customer expectations in the Hong Kong office.
Manage the Customer Service team in Hong Kong, including cross functional communication with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Own customer care and operational performance and service levels.
- Be a key strategic voice in helping the business to grow in Hong Kong
- Support the performance of our local outsourced partner(s), identify areas for improvement and put in place plans to achieve identified opportunities.
- Manage operational escalations from local outsourced partner(s) to ensure all issues are fixed as quickly as possible.
- Lead the design and execution of sourcing strategy for new outsourced vendor(s) (e.g. change in target operating model, identification of new local outsourced partners, management of the RFP, contract renegotiation, participation in the selection process, etc.).
- Surface pain-points and broken processes. Diagnose areas of optimization and demonstrate hypothesis driven problem solving abilities.
- Develop strategies to improve customer service experience and satisfaction, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth.
- Drive transformational changes in our processes to build on consumer love for the brand.
- At least 7 years experience in a senior contact centre management role working in/with BPOs.
- Leading by example with experience empowering a team to execute under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Prior professional experience with optimisation, processes, systematic organisation, program/project management.
- High Emotional IQ to expertly manage leadership and key stakeholder relationships with vendor(s) and in-country leaders.
- Strong planning and organisational skills; attention to detail.
- Data-driven decision mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- A qualification/certification in any of the following would be highly regarded: COPC, Agile or similar.
If this above description fits your experience and is something you would like to explore, please click 'Apply Now' to submit your resume to us.
Our specialist consultant will get in touch with you soon, if we find your profile suitable for this position or any other vacancies we are recruiting for.
Consultant | Sales & Marketing Recruitment