- BBBH776836 Mar 23, 2021 Competitive
Attractive leading legal position in a leading MNC insurer, cover legal, compliance and corporate governance function. Team leading position.
- Provide legal support on regulatory changes and deal with regulators.
- Review internal policies, processes and procedures and establish adequate controls to minimize the legal risk from corporate transactions.
- Draft, review, and approve all financial, operational, distribution, IT, and administrative agreements.
- Maintaining all statutory and corporate secretarial procedures are conducted on time and officially registered with the relevant authorities.
- Handling all legal issues relating to external counsel and regulatory bodies as needed.
- Support the management in understanding and providing the company legal reporting requirements.
- Participate in the product development and approval process and work with other functions.
- Review and approve all communication and marketing materials.
- Ad hoc legal issues.
- Qualified Hong Kong lawyer with a minimum of 10 years' relevant post qualification experience, ideally in the insurance sector or relevant financial industry
- Solid knowledge in the insurance regulatory requirement
- Strong leadership experience
- Possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
Managing Consultant | Legal, Risk & Compliance Recruitment
+852 3907 3970